ABRIJ invites academic and practitioners to contribute papers for its next issue, December 2015. Any issues pertaining to business, management, marketing, entrepreneurship, economics, finance and any major management discipline are accepted for consideration.
- ABRIJ welcomes conceptual, theory building or empirical papers.
- All submissions must be original and should not have been previously accepted for publication in a journal, edited conference proceedings or be under review at another conference or publications.
- All papers will be double-blind reviewed.
- Format – please refer to Notes to Contributors.
- To permit anonymity of referring, the author’s name(s), should not appear on the manuscript.
- Attach a cover page containing the title of the article, the name and affiliation of each author and a 200 word abstract summarizing its content.
- Please include brief biographical notes of the author(s) and address for correspondence.
- It is the responsibility of the author(s) to check the accuracy of all data, statements and references.
- Paper should be in English.
Notes to Contributors
Click here to view/download