ABRIJ invites academic and practitioners to contribute papers for May and October issues. Any issues pertaining to business, management, marketing, entrepreneurship, economics, finance and any major management discipline are accepted for consideration.
- ABRIJ welcomes conceptual, theory building or empirical papers.
- All submissions must be original and should not have been previously accepted for publication in a journal, edited conference proceedings or be under review at another conference or publications.
- All papers will be double-blind reviewed.
- Format – please refer to Notes to Contributors.
- To permit anonymity of referring, the author’s name(s), should not appear on the manuscript.
- It is the responsibility of the author(s) to check the accuracy of all data, statements and references.
- Paper should be in English.
- Manuscripts should be submitted to the journal’s editorial board at the Faculty of Business and Management, Universiti Teknologi MARA via Submissions | ADVANCES IN BUSINESS RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL (mohe.gov.my)
Notes to Contributors
Click here to download a Microsoft Word journal template.